What we do
We consider every transaction and the people involved to be unique, with their own distinctive qualities. Our mission is to find the right combination of buyers and sellers, and we aim for all parties to feel that they have made a good deal.
On paper, a corporate transaction may often seem fairly straightforward. Merge A and B, and you get C. And maybe even D and E. Ultimately, it is more complex than that. This is because any divestment, acquisition or merging of businesses entails a combination of different cultures and approaches. The agreement that seemed so brilliant on paper will all too often turn out to be a major disappointment to all parties.
However, it is perfectly feasible to bring about transactions in which all parties are satisfied, by adopting a slightly different perspective:
The Stratema approach
- We seek out the businesses that are the best match for each other.
- We consider businesses to be arenas of unique individuals with their own goals, desires and cultures.
- We take the time to find the businesses that stand the transaction, thereby maximising value.
- We value teamwork and share the fruits of joint success – which is not only better for business, but also a more enjoyable way of working together.
- We consider the closing of each transaction to be an opportunity for long-term business cooperation.