Our clients are private business owners, private equity firms and listed company groups, locally in the Nordics and also worldwide. We are industry specialists and have the creativity and experience required to add considerable strategic value for our clients. We are specialists in Construction & Infrastructure, as well as Technology, Media & Telecoms. Stratema’s management have extensive experience and a comprehensive network in these industries. We are growing rapidly and are therefore looking to add a Project Manager/Associate to our Stockholm office Construction & Infrastructure team.
- Manage M&A projects, from start to finish
- Contribute to the generation of new business through research, pitch materials and sales meeting participation
- Conduct analyses and manage due diligence processes
- Analyse markets and clients, and develop hypotheses and proposals for potential and ongoing transactions
- Contribute to our business development
- Academic education in finance/industrial economics, alternatively an engineering degree or similar at Bachelor’s or Master’s level.
- A driven and experienced project manager with a strong track record, as well as a structured and disciplined approach to managing dynamic processes in a fast-paced setting.
- 3–4 years’ professional experience with transactions, analyses and financial due diligence from an investment bank, M&A firm, private equity fund, or other buyer-side experience.
- Experience from, and an interest in, the Construction industry would be an asset.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent Swedish and English communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong analytical skillset with the ability to handle critical and strategic challenges.
- Through-and-through team player with top social skills, who is self-motivated with the ability to deliver high-quality output by deadlines that may at times be tight.
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to join a creative and business-minded team that generates value by taking a proactive role in an exciting market, which is undergoing a complete transformation.
- Varied duties, where no two days are the same, as we may act for either the seller side or the buyer side. Stratema provides acquisition assistance to listed companies such as Vitec, Rejlers, Fasadgruppen and Transtema.
- Ample scope for learning, teaching, developing and taking on new responsibilities, while contributing to the continued success of both Stratema and our clients.
- Flexible working arrangements that accommodate the personal needs of all colleagues. We want all team members to have a rich and varied life with time for non-professional interests.
- Excellent career prospects. Our strategy is to foster internal recruitment and we want to offer all colleagues the opportunity to be promoted all the way from analyst to Director and Partner.
- Participation in a generous bonus system with a guaranteed bonus on all transactions,
- … and – not least – being part of a team that genuinely enjoys achieving greatness together.
Stratema provides strategic advice on Nordic acquisitions and divestments from our offices in Oslo and Stockholm.
We are specialists on the Technology and Construction industries. Stratema operates across borders in the Nordics and globally, and helps clients meet their strategic business objectives through acquisitions or divestments. Stratema’s specialist expertise and strong relations with players in our focus industries give us a unique position, which is of considerable commercial value to our clients. We have offices in Oslo and Stockholm.
Stratema is in this recruitment process working with Qsearch, where Anna-Ida Hallberg, 070 777 96 55, is the recruitment officer in charge. Interviews are conducted on an ongoing basis. You are welcome to apply today if this challenge appeals to you!
Send a tip about the job