We have experience from more than 300 transactions and our clients are private business owners, as well as private equity firms and listed company groups. We are growing rapidly with an extensive project pipeline and are therefore looking to add a project manager to our Stockholm team.
- Manage M&A projects, from start to finish
- Contribute to the generation of new business through research, pitch materials and sales meeting participation
- Conduct analyses and manage due diligence processes
- Analyse and develop financial and valuation models for potential and ongoing transactions
- Contribute to our business development
- Academic education in finance/technology or similar at Master’s level.
- 3–4 years’ professional experience, preferably with a focus on transactions, analyses, financial due diligence and valuation, from an investment bank, M&A firm, private equity fund or reputable consultancy firm.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint). MS Dynamics and Power BI skills would be appreciated.
- Experience from Technology, Media & Telecoms transactions would be a great asset.
- Excellent Swedish and English communication skills, both oral and written.
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of the technology sector.
- Professional project manager with a strong track record.
- Strong analytical skillset with the ability to handle critical and strategic challenges.
- Through-and-through team player with top social skills, with the ability to deliver high-quality output by deadlines that may at times be tight.
What we offer you:
- Join a hand-picked and highly successful team, with extensive experience and unique expertise in technology, one of the most dynamic industries in the Nordics.
- Flexible working arrangements that accommodate the personal needs of all colleagues. We want all team members to have a rich and varied life with time for non-professional interests.
- Excellent career prospects. Our strategy is to foster internal recruitment and we want to offer all colleagues the opportunity to be promoted all the way from analyst to Director and Partner.
- Participation in a generous bonus system with a guaranteed bonus on all transactions.
Stratema provides strategic advisory services upon the acquisition and divestment of businesses. We are specialists on the Technology and Construction industries. Stratema operates across borders in the Nordics and globally, and helps clients meet their strategic business objectives through acquisitions or divestments. Stratema’s specialist expertise and strong relations with players in our focus industries give us a unique position, which is of considerable commercial value to our clients. We have offices in Oslo and Stockholm.
Stratema is in this recruitment process working with Human Capital, where Anna-Ida Hallberg, 070 777 96 55, and Anna Ekedorff, 070 952 53 68, are the recruitment officers in charge. Interviews are conducted on an ongoing basis. You are welcome to apply today if this challenge appeals to you!
Send a tip about the job